Our schools and faculties are conducting leading research on solar power technology, climate change, environmental engineering and other critical sustainability subjects. Our global collaborative approach means we are at the forefront of sustainability discussions and consulted for devising global solutions in developing sustainable technologies and practices.
With this kind of real world influence our students are exposed to challenging and practical education that continues to drive innovation and influence global thinking.
Our schools and research centres
Some of UNSW's schools and research centres with opportunities in environmental sustainability learning and research include:
- The Institute of Environmental Studies
- UNSW Climate Change Research Centre
- The School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering
- Centre for Social Impact
- Low Carbon Living CRC
- UNSW Water Research Centre
- Australian Energy Research Institute
- Centre for Sustainable Materials Research & Technology (SMaRT@UNSW)
- Connected Waters Initiative
- UNSW Water Research Centre, Sustainability Assessment Program